Notetaking Questions Posted below. Copy and Paste them into MSOneNote
Read all of CH 1 it should ake you about 7mins then complete the following questions
1. What is the title of the chapter?
2. We are _________________ to:
a. Have an _____________________________ with God
b. Be _____________________________ of Jesus
c. Continue the ________________________ of Jesus Christ
d. Serve the _______________________
e. Be __________-makers
f. ______________________ others when they wrong us
g. ___________________ relationships with people who are angry with us
h. Love like ________________________ did
Read CH2 & 3:
3. What is the title of the chapter 2?
4. What is the title of the chapter 3?
5. The candidates _________________ and profess _____________________.
6. What should you think about when you stand and profess your faith?___________________________________________________________
7. During Baptism you became a ________________ of God.
8. Who claimed you at Baptism? ________________________
9. You became part of the _____________________ family here at Holy Cross Church.
10. What color will your robes be? _________________ and _________________
11. The ___________ color stands for______________________________________.
12. This color symbolizes which sacrament? __________________.
Read CH 4:
- What is the title of the chapter?
- What does the bishop do as an outward sign of you receiving the Holy Spirit?
- This is called the ______________ on of ________________.
- You should think about the power each person has in their hands. List some things we do as Catholics to help others with our hands.
- The ________________ of the Holy _____________. Should strengthen your hands to be able to help others with the power of your _____________________.
- Who and in what way do we 'touch' other people in our lives?
- How many people do you think you will reach out and touch, inspire and help during your lifetime as a Catholic?
- Who do you hope to reach out to as a young adult? __________________________________
- An adult _________________________ An Older Member of the Community ________________.