Holy Cross Preschool offers a wholesome, creative and nurturing environment in which children feel like part of an extended family. With the caring guidance of our professional educators, children grow spiritually, physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally. Our goal is to prepare children for kindergarten and beyond by fostering faith, inspiring a love of learning, and encouraging respect for oneself and others.
The program offers your child:
· Experienced,dedicated teachers
· Age-appropriate faith formation
· Hands-on learning in a theme-based curriculum
· Reading readiness
· Individualized attention
· Smaller class size with an assistant in each room
· Bright and cheery rooms that stimulate learning
· A nurturing, safe environment
· A sense of belonging and personal dignity
Children in the five-day program will receive additional enrichment from Holy Cross faculty specialists in each of the following areas: Spanish, Art, Music, Physical Education, and Children’s Literature
Standard Programs & Current Hours
4 days (Monday-Thursday), 8:15 a.m.—11:45 a.m.
5 days (Monday-Friday), 8:15 a.m.—11:45 a.m.
Optional Extended Day Program
Ages 4-5 only
2 days (Tuesday/Thursday), extended day until 2:00 p.m.
Please call the school office for current rates: 732-842-0348